This place is the BiGGEST SCAM possible. I paid $30 plus tip and taxes (so $39) to have shellac (gel) nails done which are supposed to last close to 2 weeks.

After only 1.5 days, 3 nails had completely peeled off while I was sleeping !!! I found them in my bed, and kept them to show them to the salon. They refused to give me a refund or even a credit note! I should have known something was up when I could only pay cash or debit, and they never gave me a receipt.

The 2 managers were extremely rude, saying that I paid for a service (the time the nail tech did my nails) so there is no refund...obviously THEY DON'T STAND BY THEIR SERVICE OR PRODUCTS, because any other service provider would bend over backwards to satisfy a customer. There are a ton of other negative reviews everywhere, should have checked them out first. Oh, and you'll see in the attached photos, that I then proceeded to peel off the shellac in the car on my other nails by hand (funny how gel/shellac nails are hard to ***, you are supposed to *** after 15 soak in pure acetone, but mine just came right off).

Completely unacceptable service, DO NOT GO THERE...it's buyer beware. Worse experience possible!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nice One Nails Nail Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments